1.5
Additional Fees

tried to list item to sell, sent email with pics as instructed 2 times with no response called and spoke with them they were going to look into it and return call to me.still waiting 2 weeks later.

not only person who had this issue, my friend at school dist had problems getting a return call to list items as well. very disorganized and unprofessional.

one of the worst places i have dealt with.as a buyer not much better, buyers premium is rip off, but sometimes you just have factor it into your end price and deal with it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Auctions International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Auctions International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Auctions International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Auctions International?

Comments

First time to get an appraisal.

last one.

the offer was so low could not even buy grocery!

Stay away from them!

Laurie

A bunch of looser and low balls people.

waste timer!

stay back East please!

the west ism the best!

they asked for one guy to leave because he asked to a man entering the room :

did you bring some coffee?

Ridiculous ,childish and non professional .

we do have free speech in Canada!

it looks like they really do not know!

will not come back to visit them. Dave

will wast your time .

they will offer you 10 to 25% of the real actual value and will flip them.

worth than cash converters .

Better to go to the pawnshop!!!

Bob

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1332233

no honest people.

they came in North Vancouver on the 24th May 2017.

they were offering low for valuable item like omega watch.100$ are you joking ,it is worth 1000$.

for my coins collection same thing ,low offer very low,20% of the value .

Those people are crooked and scammers.

not welcome them in Vancouver. thank you and kind regards bento

to Anonymous North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1332234

YES YOU ARE RIGHT.

FOR MY Grand ma spoons ,they made a low offer.

low balls guys and not friendly.

looks like gypsies .

scammers,

the north van community does not want those criminals to come here! thanks Marie

to Anonymous North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1332235

hi there.

not helpful and do not know what the *** they talk about.

for my s gold offered me 10$ /gram.

BETTER to check with honest guys.

Those guys from back East are crooks!

get out of from Vancouver abd do not put your feet here! take care all of you.

to Christian North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1332236

hi

what a bunch of amateur and crook.

low balls offer ,tire kickers guys from back East.

not doing business with Quebec and Toronto guys ,very bad experiences.

wasted my time for peanuts $.

Rob.